Monday, October 12, 2009

Not Enough Discipline

I am just now remembering why the disciplined life is so difficult.  Discipline always demonstrates the need for more discipline. 

My life has been crazy over the last many weeks.  This project is one of many that I am currently involved in.  I thought this exercise would be a good break from everything else, but I am realizing that this project is the perfect opportunity for me to see the lunacy of my life.

Discipline cannot be added to a hectic life.  Discipline brings order to the crazy schedule.  I have up til now just tried to add this project into the mix.  Some disciplines can just be thrown into you day, but others life fasting demand more attention. 

My 36 hour fast will not happen within this week, but I still learned a lot from not being able to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment